Controlled Substances Market Global Analysis
A report published by Fact.MR on the Controlled Substances market offers an in-depth assessment of the growth trajectory and landscape of the market. Further, with the help of the historic data from the year 20XX to 20XX, projected data for 20XX, and forecasted data till the year 20XX, in terms of volume and revenue, the presented study provides a thorough assessment of the overall dynamics of the market.
The report throws light on micro and macro-economic factors that are likely to impact the prospects of the Controlled Substances market. The key trends and their influence on the value chain of the end-users and suppliers are thoroughly analyzed in the latest report.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2032
Essential Findings of the Report:
- Current market scenario in various regional markets
- New developments and challenges faced by market players in the Controlled Substances market
- In-depth understanding of the prominent market players
- Comparative assessment of the various market segments and sub-segments
- Y-o-Y growth of the various segments and sub-segments
Segmentation Assessment of the Controlled Substances Market
The Controlled Substances market is segmented on the basis of application, region, and end-user among others. The projected growth of each segment and sub-segment is included in the report along with accurate graphs and figures.
- GW Pharmaceuticals has announced its plan of epidiolex (CBD or cannabidiol) development program in 2018, to combat infantile spasms, which according to the company is the fourth largest target indication for its program of epidiolex orphan pediatric epilepsy development.
- Molecular Science Corporation and Canopy Growth entered into a strategic collaboration in 2018, to pioneer standardized testing methods for analyzing and enhancing the efficacy of cannabis testing, its safety awareness and product knowledge.
- Aphria Incorporation has signed an exclusive agreement with Colcanna SAS for extending its medical cannabis sales in Columbia. Aphria eyes to leverage the large distribution footprint of Colcanna SAS to market its MMJ products in Columbia.
Key players operating in the controlled substances market, as identified in the report, include CANNABIS SATIVA, INC., The Peace Naturals Project, Canopy Growth Corporation, GW PHARMACEUTICALS PLC, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Teva Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Mallinckrodt plc, SAFC/Cerilliant, Noramco, Inc., Johnson Matthey, Siegfried AG, AMRI, Cayman Chemical, Consort Medical, Patheon, and Cambrex.
Get the summary of the report to get more information on the competition landscape of the controlled substances market.
Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances – A Key Trend
Electronic prescribing of controlled drugs, which emerged as a key trend in the past decade focusing on adoption and utility, has witnessed a paradigm shift toward quality- and optimization-based developments in the past few years. This has further led to an increased efficiency of processes associated with physicians, such as reduced follow-up times for detecting errors owing to time saved from procuring them electronically. Encouraging access to electronic health records for the same has further resulted in timely product validation and verification prior to procurement. As of 2018, nearly 22 states in the US have current or impending legislations for electronic prescribing of controlled substances.
New Laws Implemented on Opioids
The Opioid Reduction Act was implemented by the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, setting limitations on the opioid prescriptions, and enabling patients to place directives in their medical files apropos of advanced treatment that involve opioid medications. Additionally, the legislation enables patients top opt out of treatment with opioids in advance, via filling the form of Voluntary Opioid Advanced Directive. This initiative to reduce the use of opioids, particularly for beginners, is a huge step taken toward turning the tap off in opioid crisis, while preventing new patients from getting addicted to these drugs.
Scope of the Report
This report offers holistic insights on the controlled substances market, along with important numbers such as revenue comparison, Y-o-Y growth comparison, and market share comparison of key segmented identified in the controlled substances market. Key trend affecting the growth of the controlled substances market have also been analyzed in the report, along with their degree of impact intensity on the controlled substances market.
Insights and analysis offered on the controlled substances market in this report are backed by a robust research methodology, which involves a perfect combination of extensive primary and secondary researches. The year 2017 is considered as the base year for forecasting further projections of the controlled substances market for the period between 2018 and 2028.
Comprehensive telephonic interviews have been conducted for gaining first-hand, authoritative information on the controlled substances market’s current scenario and prospects. This information is then used for validating the insights gained from exhaustive secondary researches.
This research methodology adopted for compiling the report on the controlled substances has enabled our analysts to deduce holistic insights into the controlled substances market’s growth prospects. This report serves as an authentic dataset for clients to further their business growth with precarious steps in their future business trajectory.
Research Methodology of this Report.
Request Methodology On This Report @ https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2032
Important Queries Related to the Controlled Substances Market Addressed in the Report:
- Who are the most established companies in the Controlled Substances market landscape?
- Which regional market is expected to witness the highest market growth?
- What are the various factors that are likely to impact the growth of the Controlled Substances market in region 1 and region 2?
- What are the various strategies adopted by market players to expand their presence in the Controlled Substances market?
- How can the potential market players penetrate the Controlled Substances market in the current scenario?
Reasons to Opt for Fact.MR
- 24/7 customer support catering to domestic and international clients
- Systematic data gathering process from credible primary and secondary sources
- Tailor-made reports available at affordable prices
- Team of highly experienced and trained research analysts
- 100,000 data points stored in our database
Ask analyst about this report at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2032